12 Simple Words, a new book by John W. Kennedy

RememberSchiff

12 Simple Words  by John W. Kennedy - 160 pages, release date Oct 30,2024

“This book offers my vision of the powerful personal resource these 12 words hold, and it also incorporates the input of over 50 successful people from different walks of life, including Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, adult leaders and more,” said author Kennedy. “I’m thrilled that this book has finally been compiled."

Next paragraph is a review from Amazon which resonated with moderator me. I recommend Read Sample on the Amazon link below.

"One of the things that drives John W. Kennedy the craziest and increases his personal cynicism is the fact that we do not communicate anymore. This sounds odd in a world full of communication devices, but 'talking at' is not 'talking with' others. We always look to find someone to blame instead of listening and trying to understand another's POV. Most of the time, blame is never the answer needed to act, but something to deal with after the solution is found. Debate and arguments have value when they do not become personal. He has changed his approach many times in life, when someone convinced him of a better solution. We must stop making broad assertions and assumptions based on factors out of one's own control. We need to decide that groups are made up of individuals that have differing life experiences. We can embrace and learn from many."

Sources:

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/randolph/sections/community-happenings/articles/meet-local-author-john-w-kennedy-at-county-college-of-morris-author-of-12-simple-words-to-sign-books-5c3c6f22-411b-4603-821c-bc8a392086e3

https://www.amazon.com/12-Simple-Words-Foundation/dp/B0DG7ZGD3S