Good Luck Dave.

Eamonn

I have just got off the phone from talking too Dave.

No word as yet about any Fried Egg sandwiches, but he seems to be happy and settling in really well. At this time he doesn't have his computer so he asked what was going on in the forum. Of course I gave him a totally unbiased report!!

He does say Hi to all.

Eamonn

• 2 weeks later...

Adsum.

Thanks, Eamonn, for relaying my greetings.

I had forgotten, over the years, just how much fun being a D.E. is and am really enjoying it. There are great volunteers out there and some of them don't even know they're going to be BSA volunteers of one sort or another. I won't be able to spend a lot of time here for the forseeable future, but I'm having fun meeting as many people in the district as I can.

I just got back from meeting my wife half way between the apartment and our house in Wisconsin and we had a wonderful time. We'll do the house hunting thing when she comes down in three weeks or so for Spring Break -- which will be the next time I get to see her.

In the interim, the district gets 100% of my attention.

Dave

Hey Dave,

When I made my last pro move it was six months before my wife was able to join me.

As to the Park Inn and egg sandwiches, I found a good mom and pop joint here that made a good egg. I just asked them to make it a sandwich for me and they now know when I walk in the door what to do.

Best of luck.

Overtrained