Tracking Any Bugs Or Feature Requests For The New Forum

• Administrators

Some users are having trouble seeing threads when logged in (blank page), but not after logging out.

Forum is working fine without any error log.. Members should clear their browser cache and cookies once, and try doing hard reset browser (ctrl+f5).. Let us know if the prob persist, with a screenshot..

Thanks

A neat feature may be something in our profile that holds our positions as scouters (e.g. ... SM, MC, Advisior). It might be something we type, or a series of check-boxes based on the list on the BSA adult application. (Actually, there could be a block for "current" position and one for "former" positions.)

Okay, great the moderators have html codes, but I don't think the rank and file does.  I don't see any extra menus listed anywhere.  I'm going on old-fart memory here, but I think the first day or so of the new forum we did have that option.

Also, the auto-save feature doesn't work as well as the old.  When you lose a post for whatever reason, you loose a large portion of it.  The old software did really well saving posts and then retrieving them when something goes hay-wire.