Bed Bugs and your unit

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on a backpacking trip right now....Just got a data connection.....I will collect a fellow and send it to you when I have him captured....
Just sat next to the 'bedbug' entomologist on Friday. Evidently we have a gracious plenty of specimens already so he's not excited about getting more...you're off the hook. But the offer of the maps is still open to anyone interested. I'm still scaring up some mailing tubes for those who've responded already.

Incidentally, I asked about infestations on campus and it seems we're still 'bug free' so far. Not true, though, for off-campus apartments. It's just a matter of time. The great thing about this is I can go into certain social circles and talk about this and squeamish persons 'feel' them crawling around for hours afterwards....it's the simple pleasures that are best.

Does a "Burner" email kill bed-bugs?

Eamonn

A burner email is just a free email account like gmail, hotmail etc you use for a specific task and then throw away. Like a cheap "burner" prepaid cell phone from the quick shop that are popular amount drug dealers, adulterers, and movie spies. Tossed in the trash when they have lost their utility. :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=burner+phone

Well, The troop committee met in my absence.....They have decided that I can take no action to protect the CO, Troop or other families from the spread.

What I can do is, He or his gear will not be transported in my vehicles.......

I am guessing the heat in the south slows down their spread.....Lets face it, you can leave your gear in your car or truck and easily reach the kill temperature.

Well, The troop committee met in my absence.....They have decided that I can take no action to protect the CO, Troop or other families from the spread.

I am guessing the heat in the south slows down their spread.....Lets face it, you can leave your gear in your car or truck and easily reach the kill temperature.

But you can't leave him and the clothes he is wearing in the truck. :)

Your COR can certainly do something to protect the CO.

COR is the CC...end of story.....

He is a decent kid.....But I am not going to face a multi thousand dollar extermination bill because his parents are too lazy or too cheap.