Looking for Piloting/ Charting/ Navigation Resources

"As I have said I'm just not having any joy with the USPS in our area."

That's totally the opposite of what I see in my area. Night & day.

In the two councils I work with, the Sea Scouters have a good relationship with the USPS groups. Its helped by the fact that many of the local Sea Scout leadership are ALSO USPS leaders. They joke that when they joined the USPS, they dropped the average age by half. :)

Heck, when we held a recent Squadron Bridge of Honor, and presented the first Quartermaster Award in several years, it was held at the local USPS building.

Plus, the USPS has a 'community organization award' recognized by the BSA. Our immediate past Squadron Commodore (now a member of the National Sea Scout Committee) has it. I know he and his wife are USPS leaders as well.

The USPS-Sea Scout agreement helps both groups. It can bring Sea Scouts and their leaders into the USPS, and gets Sea Scouts and their leaders access to the USPS training.

Its too bad your local USPS groups don't get this.

"As I have said I'm just not having any joy with the USPS in our area."

That's totally the opposite of what I see in my area. Night & day.

In the two councils I work with, the Sea Scouters have a good relationship with the USPS groups. Its helped by the fact that many of the local Sea Scout leadership are ALSO USPS leaders. They joke that when they joined the USPS, they dropped the average age by half. :)

Heck, when we held a recent Squadron Bridge of Honor, and presented the first Quartermaster Award in several years, it was held at the local USPS building.

Plus, the USPS has a 'community organization award' recognized by the BSA. Our immediate past Squadron Commodore (now a member of the National Sea Scout Committee) has it. I know he and his wife are USPS leaders as well.

The USPS-Sea Scout agreement helps both groups. It can bring Sea Scouts and their leaders into the USPS, and gets Sea Scouts and their leaders access to the USPS training.

Its too bad your local USPS groups don't get this.