Music Merit Badge Question

My son is working on Music merit badge, but we've loaned his pamphlet to his counselor.

Is there a website out there that actually has the merit badge pamphlets on it? If not, wondering if someone with the book would list the five groups of musical instruments in requirement #2. Something like brass, percussion, string, etc.

Thanks in advance ...

As far as the MB book goes, I am not aware of any place on the web to get the full book. However, I believe many public libraries carry Boy Scout merit badge books. Our library does a decent (not great) job of keeping the most current editions, especially for the Eagle required MBs, which I assume they do becuase they are borrowed more often.

I have tried to get our town's high school and junior highs to put them in their libraries too, but I haven't been persuasive enough yet.

And lastly, This might be a good oppurtunity for your son to help out the troop by starting your own library. Ask each boy to buy a MB book for the badge he wants to earn, and donate it the troop for future scouts. Over the course of a year or two, most of the popular ones should be available within your troop.

Mark