No Discussion just a Proud Dad Bragging

At least you could demonstrate how to hold it out front so it looks bigger in the camera!

Tell him, if he wants the next one to look any bigger, he'll have to hold it himself and walk closer to whoever is holding the camera!

Edited by qwazse

@@JasonG172, are you on the Buffalo River?

No this is at Camp Currier right outside of Hernando Mississippi.  We have a small lake that has LOTS of fish in it because boys don't fish much anymore these days.

Check us out on FB (Camp Currier) .  We have a great local camp as well as KKSR in Hardy Arkansas.

Edited by JasonG172
  • Upvote 2

No this is at Camp Currier right outside of Hernando Mississippi.  We have a small lake that has LOTS of fish in it because boys don't fish much anymore these days.

Check us out on FB (Camp Currier) .  We have a great local camp as well as KKSR in Hardy Arkansas.

KKSR as in Kia Kima, yeah?

Correct.  Chickasaw Council has 2 top notched camping areas, I feel privileged because I know some only have 1. 

Kia Kima always makes the short list of our top 5. Then the guys get reminded how hot it gets in Texas and we literally head to the mountains. ;) I suspect we will make it east to Kia Kima sometime soon.