• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Eagle94-A1

Eagle94-A1

Been there. Done that.

• Members
  • 1905 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:41 PM

Okay @DadScouts, name names. Some of these scouters will no doubt want the camp's brochure.

You might also want to consider drafting a thank you letter to that managers camp director, copy the SE, and have all the boys who earned partials sign the bottom with the by-line "Scouts proud to have good MBCs!"

I WANT THE CAMPS NAME AND WRITE THAT THANK YOU LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (this time I'm shouting at the top of my lungs in joy!) :)

Seriously,  write that letter, because the camp needs to know the good it is doing. 

"Train 'em. Trust 'em. LET THEM LEAD!" William "Green Bar Bill" Hillcourt

#62 DadScouts

DadScouts

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 08:56 AM

I WANT THE CAMPS NAME AND WRITE THAT THANK YOU LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (this time I'm shouting at the top of my lungs in joy!) :)

Seriously,  write that letter, because the camp needs to know the good it is doing. 

Rodney Scout Reservation, Maryland.  Don't worry, things went up the chain of command above the camp director, both during the week and afterwards.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: second class, first class, nights camping

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq