Life scout from Indiana

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeastlyGaming

BeastlyGaming

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:44 AM

Hello I am Christopher from Indiana, I am a Life scout at 16 and almost to finishing my Eagle Project.

I've got 2 more merit badges, to finish my project, then to the Board of Review.

Summer camp I'm getting Firecrafter (for those of you in the CAC [Crossroads of America Council]) then after I am Eagle I will stick in my troop and get them Eagle palms. I am also currently serving my term as a Troop Guide, with plenty of shenanigans from those little Cubbies. 

Other information about me:

I am a diehard gamer, I program apps and cool programs, for fun!, I also design video games and intend on following my passion for gaming and working for either my own company or join a company to create the next generation of entertainment. ;)

Before anyone asks what I've worked on here is my current summary...

Discord Bots (Discord is a gamer chat app, much like Teamspeak 3 + Skype) [Python]

Minecraft Mods [Java Eclipse]

I have not yet "made" a game, though the ideas are certainly there...

Have a nice day and I look forward to sharing some hilarious stories later on! 

- Beastly

I run a community called the Scouting Assembly on discord join us here!: discord.gg/U4bj9k7

#2 Lurking...

Lurking...

• Members
  • 12252 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:58 AM

Welcome to the forum. 

Are you a DC of Cubbies or a TG for a new scout patrol of crossovers?  Just curious how your troop is running that POR.

#3 BeastlyGaming

BeastlyGaming

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 10:34 AM

I am the Troop Guide, I handle new scouts and teach them about our Troop and what to do and that stuff :p 

I'm technically in their Patrol until they get comfortable, but I still hang out in my troop (they sort of just ditched me though xD)

I run a community called the Scouting Assembly on discord join us here!: discord.gg/U4bj9k7

#4 qwazse

qwazse

• Members
  • 6710 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 11:54 AM

Welcome.

I like your plan. It is a great thing to go to at least one summer camp having your Eagle patch already earned!

Enjoy the forums, we like hearing from scouts about life in general.

If your SM isn't already on here, invite him to give a listen.

#5 Ankylus

Ankylus

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 09:14 AM

Howdy! And welcome, from Texas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq