A quick intro!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 RivetSmasher

RivetSmasher

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:26 AM

Hi all! I started my career as a Cub Scout back in the late 80's when I joined as a Wolf/Bear(can't remember) I went on to become an Eagle at 16. I worked at summer camp for many years and even met my wife there. While a Boy Scout I went to Philmont, The 94 Nat. Jambo. and even went to Europe for 2 weeks with my troop plus countless other trips around the U.S. I became my sons Tiger Leader the instant he was born 11 years ago, and next week he is crossing over. My wife and I have already submitted our apps. to be on the Troop Committee. I look forward to interacting with everyone.

#2 pchadbo

pchadbo

• Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:14 AM

Welcome!  Grab a cuppa and enjoy the warm glow of the virtual campfire!

#3 Stosh

Stosh

BSA Heretic

• Members
  • 11833 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:41 AM

Welcome, sounds like you have a checkered past just like the rest of us.  You'll fit in just fine.

Stosh

There's a reason why I don't always answer the phone, doorbell or comments on forums.  :)

#4 Oldscout448

Oldscout448

• Members
  • 285 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 05:29 PM

I met my wife to be at a camp as well. 'Spect you'll do just fine here. Pass the donuts will ya?

#5 SSScout

SSScout

• Members
  • 3959 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:07 PM

Yeah, RivetSmasher,  I keep telling these ol' boys and girls that fire is not a good thing around electronics.  A virtual crackerbarrel is much better.  The cheese and crackers are even more lo-cal that way. 

I bet you have some good stories to tell.   We'll see you on the trail... 

#6 Ankylus

Ankylus

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

Howdy , and welcome from Texas!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq