eagle bans attrition

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Pale Horse

Pale Horse

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:01 AM

I may be an out-dated SM, but I'm not going to get caught up in the "he touched me" argument in a court of law.  I need a bit of up-front honesty prior to taking on situations like this.

Why do you think this is a bigger risk or more likely scenario than little boys accusing you of something and saying "he touched me"?

Two deep leadership still applies and would mitigate both scenarios, no?

#22 Stosh

Stosh

BSA Heretic

• Members
  • 11965 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 06:04 PM

If one watches closely, little girls react to the world differently than little boys.  Much of this is observable and predictable.  On the other hand a little girl who wants to be treated as a little boy is an anomaly.  I really can't predict how they plan on reacting to any situation I am involved with.  For my protection, I will avoid such issues until the laws catch up with what's going on.  

Right now on the news there's a white gal who posed as a black person to get into schools and be part of the black culture.  Now she's unemployed, homeless and is considered a fraud.  Why does this not work for the issues of race like it is being attempted in sexuality?  If I can't predict the reliability of a child, I'm surely not going to try and figure out the reality of this whole mess.  Nope, too many unpredictable variables for me to try and figure out.  Gender is imaginary, sexuality is a biological, scientific reality.

Stosh

There's a reason why I don't always answer the phone, doorbell or comments on forums.  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eagle, bans, attrition

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq