Sorry didn't see this area until just now. I am new here and don't have much time to do anything beyond asking questions, so sorry. I live in Virginia in the southwest part of the state in the Blue Ridge mountains. We usually go to Goshen for summer camp and tend to do a lot of hiking along the AT. I am a new scoutmaster of a troop of about 50 scouts from all over. We are large for our area. That's about it. I apologize in advance for the many questions I may ask.

I went to school in Christiansburg. Love that area and the Blue Ridge Mountains! I am originally from the Midwest so being in such beautiful country for several years was wonderful.... I sure do miss it.

I went to school in Christiansburg. Love that area and the Blue Ridge Mountains! I am originally from the Midwest so being in such beautiful country for several years was wonderful.... I sure do miss it.

Do you know the Mockingbird Cafe? Best desserts in Christiansburg. When we go hiking we usually get picked up just east of town and go there for dessert.

Looks like that opened up waaaay after my time! If I ever make it back out that way, I'll check it out. I see there's a Macado's across the street from there now. I loved eating at the one in Radford... great sandwiches.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...