What people don't realize that behind the scenes there is always a ton of crap being passed back and forth with PM's and such.  I have tried to stay civil.  I have used my Ignore List liberally, but over the past 2 days the whole issue of Scout Spirit among "scouters" seems to have gone out the window.

I always considered myself to be rather thick skinned, but I've had enough.

Thanks for sharing the trail, but it's time to take another path. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stosh, you Blankity Blank, I almost sent you a login and password for the Lurkers forum, where I'm hanging out.   A side note that should on no way be considered a contribution: My 16 year old Cath

Awwww, Stosh,    Take a vacation,  hike the trail a little.    Come back when you want.  Always a log with your name on it by this crackerbarrel....

All I can say is that if there are offensive private messages being sent, they have not been brought to the attention of this moderator.

I don't think this is limited to I&P

No. But the majority of problems arise out of discussions around I&P issues. We would be better off without it.

It's like using pocket knives outside of an axe yard, sure it is allowed but if you don't exercise EXTREME good judgement you will certainly have more problems than you would inside the axe yard.

@@Stosh,

I hope you haven't left yet, or that you otherwise may still visit as a lurker, but in any case...

You and I have not always agreed on our positions, and on some others we seemed to be of one mind; but I have always respected your opinions either way, and have greatly valued the contributions you have made to this forum.

While I might not do it the way you do, yours is the constant voice in the back of my head that makes me ask, could I/we be doing an even better job of "boy led" or trusting the Scouts with the implementation of the BSA program.