ROFL...this was a fun read...mostly to see how deluded the organization is and how they are enamored with shinny objects like this meaningless value system. My few observations:

• The loyalty score took a bit hit in fall 2013 after the spring 2013 policy change. I can only image the drop they will take in 2015.
  • The recommendation for scouting to friends (by those in scouting) is REALLY low. That's a HUGE problem but looking at the BSA annual program plan and objectives there is nothing in there to proactively address the root cause of these issues.
  • Hardly anyone sees RTs are worth their time.
  • Council and district volunteers appear to be the drum beaters as expected, but should really tell it like they see it in order for the program to improve.

Has anyone successfully found the VOS dashboard and findings on MyScouting?  I'm guessing it's available to the District Key 3?

I can't see it in my district dashboard...but there's nothing there so I suspect the tool is not used much.

....Hardly anyone sees RTs are worth their time.

No surprise there. Scouters only have 4 other nights in the week available (assuming they aren't pulling out for camp on Fridays), chances are those evenings are at a premium. RT is at one place and one time in ever-expanding districts (adding to commute time). Paperwork burden has increased so half the time is spent training us in pencil-whipping.

That leaves precious little time for what could be great break-out sessions. Even then our poor O/A advisor had to devote a bit if his Q&A time to address my question about crew camping nights vs. troop camping nights (the former don't count ... based on the principle that O/A is for Boy Scouts ... based on rules needed to maintain segregation ... no I didn't bring it up, but it's the 800 pound gorilla in the room), which I'm sure wasted everyone else's time even though for me it was really important because I have to deal with older venturers who are occasional ASMs.

One "class" a month, hundreds of students, little chance for fellowship. I'm surprised a quarter of the folks felt positive about RT.

Has anyone successfully found the VOS dashboard and findings on MyScouting?  I'm guessing it's available to the District Key 3?

I used to have access to it when I held council committee registration.  Each month I knew whether the council was losing or gaining membership and how the finances looked.