Maybe it's just me, but it seems an increasing percentage topics have been going like so:

OP: Question about xyz

Reply 1: Answer

Reply 2: Similar answer

Reply X: Similar answer

OP: Oh, sorry, I should have mentioned our pack is LDS. We don't do what everyone above suggested.

Anyone else see value in an LDS focused subforum to eliminate the confusion and to allow for better communication?

Are you proposing this only for Cub Scout related topics? If not maybe it should be moved to "Forum Support and Announcements". It would probably get more responses that way. I can move it if you want.

Thanks.  Moving it might be a good idea. 

I'll start off the commentary. I understand your reasons for making this suggestion but I have mixed feelings about it. For one thing, it could seem like we are dividing up the forum on the basis of religion. I also think it is good to have a sharing of information among the different ways of providing the program. I am not necessarily opposing your idea but would like to see the thoughts of others, including our other forum members who are in LDS units.

I don't search for topics via forum categories, so it's no difference to me.

One personal side benefit of reading about how scouting is implemented in different settings, including LDS, is you are able to hold a knowledgeable discussion with people you meet day-to-day in real life (you know, the one where you don't need batteries to experience it ).

I was talking about scouting to a Mormon acquaintance the other day, and he was impressed that I understood the outline of their Young Men's program.