Warning For Detected Multiple Accounts

Go to solution Solved by NJCubScouter,

• Administrators

Members,

It has come to our attention that the following accounts have accessed the community from the same machine:

Display name: KenDavis500

Display name: KD500

While they may be legitimate accounts (family members, friends, etc) sharing the same computer, the incident alone raised our attention and suspicion, so we would like to investigate this further before we take any measures against those accounts.

This topic is a public call for those members to elaborate on the reasons of this incident, and also a warning to the rest members of our community that they should be alert in case they get contacted by any of those accounts. Finally, it is a reminder that such actions are against our community's guidelines and will be confronted appropriately.

Regards,

admin.

Eagle92 and Eagle94-a1 are the same person. If you remember the last time Scouter.com had trouble, I stopped coming here and forgot my original password. Was suppose to be Eagle92-a1, but I hit the wrong digit by mistake.

Please feel free to end EAGLE92 active status.

Better yet, if at all possible, consolidate all old accounts into the new ones, if at all possible. Yes, I'm talking about rekeying on a clustered query if entries are mutually exclusive. Some platforms accommodate such an operation more easily than others!

Warning!  Warning! Will Robinson.  I have multiple commputers, I have just one account, but I don't go by my account name in the posts.  I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with the Admins.

Stosh (a.k.a. jblake47)

• 1 month later...