I have always had an appreciatiojn for quotes. I merge and modify them around a common theme to make my scoutmaster minutes. The series of ..... is for pauses Here is the one I am using at Crossover

OPPORTUNITY

The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful moment of the day. No matter how tired or sleepy you may feel, it is completely guaranteed...that during the day that lies before you...absolutely anything may happen.

Look for small opportunities...because they are often the beginning of great accomplishments. The fact is that opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

The important thing is this...To be able at any moment to sacrifice what you are...for what you could become...

Make it a point to do something every day that you don't want to do. This is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.

The greatest danger is not that our aim is too high and we miss it...but that it is too low...and we reach it.