New leader training - Online?

I've been a BSA leader for 25 years and went and had a girl. she's almost 5 now and going into kindergarten. She'll be getting into GS soon and I'd like to know what I'm getting into.

Is there any online training I can take to get ready? I don't want to go in telling everyone how we do it in the BS.

Some areas do have on-line training others do not you have to inquire within your area. I did many google searches and found a wealth of information out there. There is extensive training. The GS do things differently. It is more independent. Just make the best of it. They have been doing it a long time and the Girls love it. I just became a leader in Junior GS and Tigers. I am just going to follow what each group does and add my own personality to it. Good Luck.

Each coucnil does their own thing about training but soon as your daughter is in grade -K she will be a daisy for 2 years is the enw rule this year.

It is a great time to be part of the troop and show them things cub scouts do wouldnt hurt. Maybe offer to do father daughter things. That is a great way for dads to be part of groups. I know other farthers and I put on the powder puff derby in my daughter service unit.