Bob White is so . . . .

"special." If you deign to make any snide remarks about Bobby, he runs off to "Terry", the operator of this site and whines. However, Bob, who complains about others not following the Scout Law, makes all the snide comments that he wants with impunity.

Maybe Bob and Terry have a "special" relationship?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi FOG,

Please, if you feel my actions have in any way violated the rules or policies of this site contact the board administrators and let them know.

In the mean time I find your insinuations totally lacking in scouting values and unbecoming of a leader in the BSA.

Im stunned ;)

Bob White

FOG,

Since your last dance with Bob White, I have read most of your postings and have not seen Bob reply with any negitive posts. I would think that face to face, Bob White uses tact with any one he talks with. It's a little harder to do in this board. I would suggest just posting and not worry about anything else.

Dancin

You ever let it rest?? You have argued with most people on this board since you joined, but especially since the last thread similar to this.

And yes, Bob is very special. He seems to be a great leader.(This message has been edited by hops_scout)

Saltheart,

I too missed the start of this current bout of acrimony. Might be better if we stayed ignorant though, heh?

Just curious: What's behinf your screen name? It seems like it could have an interesting story.

Mark

FOG..

Stop allready, what's the point of this but just to try to slam him back. If you disagree with Bob then just state it but these verbal attacks are old allready. This is a blatant post against him I dont think you'll find many allies. Difference of opionion is one thing but what you are doing is out of line.

To all...

Ignore his posts he'll go away

FOG..

Stop allready, what's the point of this but just to try to slam him back. If you disagree with Bob then just state it but these verbal attacks are old allready. This is a blatant post against him I dont think you'll find many allies. Difference of opionion is one thing but what you are doing is out of line.

mk9750,

The first 20 years or so of my life were spent by and on the sea. I've wondered ever since why I chose to go elsewhere. Now having spent the last many years away from it (but admittedly not too far), I've found just how much I miss it, and wonder if I chose the wrong direction at that fork so long ago. Such is life...and it goes on...

And yes, it may be that we would be better off staying ignorant to threads of this ilk. But too often, against my better judgement, my fingers find the keys and a message is posted...even if all it says is..."I should have known better than to post".

And now, back to the really important and interesting stuff of life...