• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles have no fear & great eyesight! Bears are well lazy!

Welcome OGE to the land of the singers & bead wearers!

I used to be an Eagle

A good old Eagle too

Ed Mori

Scoutmaster

Troop 1

1 PEter 4:10

This is a question for Teddy, Boo Boo, Yogi, Cindy, and Baloo. Who is the king of the forest when bears decide to sleep for months? Is it so hard moving around for a couple of months that you have to take months off? "Eagles are too chicken to fight a bear", well. Imagine how the other critters would make fun of the bear of it were to be beten down by the eagle. Eagles recognize this and are smart enough to know that the bear would have to hibernate for ever if it got embarrassed like that. Next thing you know a bob white would be mopping up the forest floor with one or making a bear a mass transit means for bobs. Eagles choose to soar, we will walk if we want to. Why be limited to walking or lumbering as a bear does.

When you are out night hiking and you hear that unmistakeable growl, what do you think? "I hope it's not a bobwhite, eagle, buffalo, fox, beaver or any of those lowly creatures". No, what you hope it isn't is a Bear. And who said that Bears can't fly? We just choose not to.

SR-389 Kodiak Bears

WRONG!!! I don't think it is a bear, I hope its not any mother-in-law. Bears have nothing on a mother-in-law. Or worse, a mother-in-law that is a bear. It just keeps getting worse. I've known a bob to be pretty scary until the light finds it. Kinda like a snipe.

A bear fly? hmmmmmm... I've seen a horsefly, deerfly, housefly, and even a dragonfly, but a bearfly? Isn't that when a fly doesn't have clothes on? Come to think about it, I have seen a bearfly. It ran, rather flew, away when confronted by a chipmunk.

Foxes

can adapt to diverse climates and habitats

They are swift, agile runners; the red fox can reach a speed of 48 km/h

The great alertness of the red fox, and its keen senses of smell, hearing, and sight

sounds like a perfect scout to me!

foxy, sly, shy, beatuiful, smart, cunning

Tallyho!

• 2 weeks later...