Woodbadge Belt buckles

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Weekender

Weekender

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 December 2001 - 10:29 AM

I'm very disappointed by the fact that BSA has discontinued this item. I was supposed to get one from my wife as a gift for getting my beads and by the time we got around to ordering it...it was gone. Is there anyone who can think of a way to get this back on the market?

#2 FScouter

FScouter

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 4174 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 09:37 AM

There is a woodbadge buckle in the new 2002 catalog. It's made of brass and depicts the axe-in-log logo. Item # Z02181 $13.55. Yesterday I saw a pewter Eagle patrol buckle for sale on eBay. It may still be there.

#3 evmori

evmori

• Members
  • 9930 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 01:32 PM

There is a guy in Virginia who sells Woodbadge stuff. His name is Ken K(can't remember the spelling). I have a link to him at my Troop site. The URL is http://www.bsa.net/pa/t1. Go to the Scouting Resources page. Ed Mori Scoutmaster Troop 1 NE-V-120 Eagle Patrol "Im a talon you, we're the Eagles!

#4 Weekender

Weekender

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 02:17 PM

FScouter, Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. Ebay doesn't have it listed any more. I'll have to remember to go back and search every now and then.

#5 Weekender

Weekender

• Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 02:21 PM

Ed, Thanks for the info. I tried that site but couldn't get through. I'll keep trying. I'm a Talon you...i'm an eagle too!!

#6 OldGreyEagle

OldGreyEagle

Super Moderator

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 02:25 PM

so what would be the call if you were a bobwhite? We may be small but we're flighty?

#7 evmori

evmori

• Members
  • 9930 posts

Posted 13 December 2001 - 02:37 PM

In my course, the bobwhite cheer was "yo bird" Ed Mori Scoutmaster Troop 1 "I use to be an Eagle ......"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

IPB Skin By Virteq