i'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas about what i might use for there our wolf graduation. i'm looking for some sort of idea to use a a graduation ceremony for them crossing over from wolves to bears . any ideas would be gretly appreciated.

By Wolf Crossing, I assume you mean Wolf badge ceremony. Typically, a "crossover" isn't used at this point, but I suppose it could be done.

As a Cubmaster, I have always tried to make the award ceremonies special for the boys, but especially when it comes to awarding them their rank badges. With few exceptions, we perform the rank badge ceremonies at our Blue & Gold banquet because of the formal nature of the setting. It makes it more special, I believe. I searched all the Scout leader publications, went to POW-WOW, etc. and found some rank ceremonies that could work. Then, I customized them to my liking and to fit our Pack.

I encourage you to do the same... get the creative juices flowing and make a Wolf ceremony out of the options you find. The boys will appreciate the "spotlight" of receiving their award in front of the group, and everyone will appreciate your efforts at making this step along the Scouting trail a special one. The parents will get a nice photo op too!